JRA is also known as Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. This problem can also be seen in children. It is an autoimmune disease where their own immune system attacks healthy cells instead of bad ones, which eventually leads to swelling and pain in different parts of the body.
These days, young people are frequently affected by these autoimmune diseases. Heat and joint pain are the basic signs of this problem. Rheumatoid Arthritis can be either short-term which can last for a few weeks or months and then go away, or it can be chronic, lasting till death.
Symptoms for this illness:
Along with swollen, stiff, and painful joints that can affect any joint and typically get worse in the morning or after a nap, individuals with the condition may also experience eye inflammation, which involves warmth and redness in a joint, Juvenile Arthritis is one of the three types of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Causes behind the JRA:
Researchers till now don’t have any conclusion as to why kids get sick from RA. Usually, our body’s defence system keeps us healthy, but in this case, it goes wrong. This happens when our immune system gets confused between the outsiders and inner good cells and attacks the good cells instead of the bad ones. This disease can be caused because of genes we inherited, products like smoking or obesity can make it severe.
How is Diagnosis done in this case?
Your regular doctor may send you to a special doctor called a rheumatologist if they observe the symptoms of a certain sickness called rheumatoid arthritis. The rheumatologist will ask you questions about how you feel and check your blood to see if you have the ailment. This will help them figure out if you really are infected or not. They might also do some imaging tests also for a better look at your joints and the problem.
- The erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) or “sed rate” measures joint inflammation.
- CRP is a short form for C-reactive protein.
- Approximately 80% of people with this problem are those who have symptoms for rheumatoid factor (RF).
- Antibodies to CCP (proteins) are present in over 70% of masses affected with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Your doctor may order imaging tests to look for signs for the problem. Rheumatoid arthritis can cause joints to wear out. The problem in the disease can be rectified by the imaging test such as: X-rays, Ultrasound and MRI.
Before diagnosing, the doctors may observe several things and then create the proper tests list for the patient suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. These under given are some information regarding the disease
- Inflammatory arthritis occurs in small joints.
- Positive biomarker tests that are rheumatoid factor (RF) antibodies.
- Symptoms of this disease must last more than six weeks before having the test for this problem.
- Inflammatory arthritis is two or more large joints that can be knees and ankles, shoulders, elbows, hips etc.
In the world of Ayurveda, there are three types of doshas: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha, which are the controllers of the body’s ability to live a healthy life. This type of sickness is caused by Vata and Kapha energy. Joint pain may occur as a result of ama accumulation. There are numerous causes for this disease, but a few of them are poor lifestyle choices and irregular eating habits, both of which result in joint pain.
Yoga and meditation
Some people have the mistaken belief that meditation and yoga are interchangeable, yet they are different. Yoga is a type of exercise that uses certain body poses to achieve physical and mental health fulfillment, whereas meditation is a technique that can be done with or without any changes in postures to focus and calm the mind. Meditation involves the pursuit of mental calm in order to achieve enlightened aims and balance the hormones in the body.
Juvenile Arthritis Treatment at Dr. Sharda Ayurveda
Our hospital Dr. Sharda Ayurveda provides the best combination of effective treatments along with herbal medicines made with high-quality herbs and shrubs all with proper guidance from Ayurveda laws. All of our hospital’s herbal treatments are only qualitatively judged by the results of our satisfied patients. Our medicines are pure and herbal, free of chemicals, additives substances and are safe to use. Feel at ease in life with our guidance with practically all sought-after medical services.